Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh look my muse!


(Picture Courtesy- The Sartorialist)

Homepage
 (Picture Courtesy- Tod's)



(Picture Courtesy- Rag and Bone)

Browsing through magazines, websites, something that hits you instantly and you wonder that look could be interesting. I am not one for aping exact looks but I do tend to pick up color schemes and textures that could go well from magazines and campaigns that attract my eye. I blame Tod's for my current leather mania (not in that kinky way) and the easy, flowing fitting of the shirts and trousers. I am slowly understanding the basics of denim and what goes into buying jeans, a staple which I dismissed earlier and only bought when my old ones started to fray and could not be washed anymore. I have a stack of good jeans from J Brand, True Religion and am looking to add to my collection by buying a pair from 7 for All Mankind and Rag and Bone.  Look at the delish tuxedo jeans from Rag and Bone! The first photo in the post is from The Sartorialist and I like the comfortable yet chic way of layering, not that we could work layering in Mumbai with the humidity but I like the contrast of the grey against the pink and I am definitely going to try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment